Is there a re-sale price premium for the E63S over the E63?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rataxes

Car
E63s
Before I place my car in the classifieds section I thought I'd ask the question.

I might be selling my 2014 E63S and wondered what you chaps reckon is a reasonable asking price.

It's May '14, Hyacinth red with 19000 miles.

Cheers.

Definitely worth a few thousand more.

Think id be advertising around the 42k mark

I expect there's not much actual monetary experience of this, as vehicle numbers are low for E63's generally, but the S should be more desirable to some and therefore may sell easier.

You'll get anoraks like me - I had to have mine as it was one of only two S's available in the entire MB network at the time.

Your colour should help too.

Good luck :thumb:.

There are a few for sale at the moment in the 40s.

I would say yes a couple of grand, I nearly bought one but the one I looked at was just a basic E63 with the S pack and not really any other options.

Not that they aren't well specced as standard but a few extra options and I would have done the deal.

So I would say spec matters also.

I'd say around a 5% to 8% premium over a "regular" E63, but as others have already said, spec will be important too.

With your mileage they look to be around £45k from a dealer so you'd probably have to be a fair chunk beneath that to tempt someone to buy private where they can't part ex, can't get finance and have no come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom