Is this E55 good value?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I see it only has one key!

Few things from the ad apart from the spelling:

Privat Sale(Amg Entusiast)
IMMACULATE MERCEDES

Then

HERE WE OFFER (We? Private?)
MOT-30-Oct-2018(12 Months (not quite)
Road TAX-01-Feb-2018 (Irrelevant)
And has a few minor marks due to age (Thought it was immaculate?)
Business seller information
M-Benz_motors (Private seller?)

^ Priced about right considering it is not particularly well optioned. Only heated and cooled front seats and a glass sunroof mentioned out of the many possibles, but worth a look for someone wanting to get on the AMG ladder inexpensively.

I wonder how many "wear and tear" marks it has?

Not a great advert especially still mentioning road fund licence until Feb 18 that is no use to anyone.

Yes I agree price is good

I'd budget a few k to put stuff right, Be very cautious of a cheap e55k, Or cheap Mercedes in general, there usual that for a reason.

A couple of thousand pounds to put right whatever needs doing mechanically, and it's still only 9.5K. That's still reasonable.

I guess it's fine...But why buy it from Ebay? Isn't it risky - I mean what if there are some hidden mechanical issues?

So there's never any hidden mechanical issues with cars bought from elsewhere?? :rolleyes: Buying used cars from any source requires you to do your homework, so eBay isn't any different IMO and experience.

Depends on the advert I guess. If a classified then I would want to examine car first.

If an auction with no viewings - it would have to a great deal cheaper to mitigate the increased risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom