Is this Lincolnshire Ice Cream Van the world's smallest?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gr1nch

Car
2017 W222 S350d AMG Line Premium Plus : Iridium Silver and Black Nappa
Spotted yesterday in Louth. The owner told me over a coffee ice cream cone (and flake naturally!) that he was originally looking for a Mini flat bed / pick up van for fishing. This was the only one he could find and he got it to modify. Trouble was his wife took a shine to it, meaning they kept it as is and to put it in its proper environnent, he got roped into being an ice cream van man into the bargain! Fishing took a back seat. Double (or even triple) whammy!
58cf9996ad4a9e3fd1c7c64adf9bdf90.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* 2017 W222 S350d SWB AMG Line Premium Plus
* Ashford, Kent & Mons, Belgium
Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

It's been a while since I was out in Louth.. used to work there & surrounding areas a lot!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I used to live in South Cockerington just outside Louth 20 years ago. The White Swan pub that it is parked beside used to serve a good pint as I remember - looks to be closed now unfortunately.

I used to live in South Cockerington just outside Louth 20 years ago. The White Swan pub that it is parked beside used to serve a good pint as I remember - looks to be closed now unfortunately.
The pub looks pretty ancient with fascinating history no doubt. Its being refurbished, judging by the tools there when I looked through the door. Remarkably Louth seems still a very lively and prosperous town with a large proportion of independent shops and traders, where I've been told shops don't stay closed for business, for long.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* 2017 W222 S350d SWB AMG Line Premium Plus
* Ashford, Kent & Mons, Belgium
Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Hi,
On the beach in Dubai, they use these ice cream vans - with the melted cone on top!
IMG_3637.JPG

Cheers
Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom