Is this worth £1500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ALFIE CONN

I am about to choose a SL out of a choice of two cars.

My question is,
Is it worth paying £1500 extra for a SL with
1) Parktronic front and back
2) AMG wheels?

The cars are Very Well Specced, the less specced is £30,000, other £1,500 dearer.
Both of these prices have been negotiated down already.

AMG wheels alone will cost you that easy.
Mac.

Thanks mac but
If you was buying a 2nd hand car and didnt really care what the wheels are, is it worth the £1,500 extra? (Not forgetting the sensors front and back.)

Surely if you don't care, it's not worth it and if you do it is!

I don't know about the SL as I have never driven one but the parking sensors were very handy in the CLK I owned.
But as Graham said, if you don't care then its not worth it.
Mac.

Hello

Surely if you dont "care" what the wheels are then

Is £1500 worth it for the parktronic?? for YOU ?

Given the back is the back on an SL (as in its very short behind you) depends if you consider its worth it.

For me I would go for them as think (not sure) it would date the car without them.

Wheels I'm not too bothered as even though new yes they would cost a lot I probably woudn't like them so get some more up to date ones. Even the proper AMG ones pit and go bad in our lovely weather.

Obviously its up to you but as more and more cars have parking sensors as standard its almost a must now (and may help sell it..to a point)

I would try even harder for a discount. Name the price and start walking out.

A SL with all of the toys does not sell for much more than one without, it will sell quicker as its more desirable.

I bought my SL600 wheels from Ebay for £500 with tyres that had 5-6 mm of tread even though it had AMG wheels on it

A SL with all of the toys does not sell for much more than one without, it will sell quicker as its more desirable.

I bought my SL600 wheels from Ebay for £500 with tyres that had 5-6 mm of tread even though it had AMG wheels on it

Television, did you get my P/Ms from Thursday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom