It's too bloody hot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLSMark

Banned
Car
Volkswagen Touareg
I can happily sit round a pool doing " proper f all " as Micky Flanagan would say, but trying to function in this is unbearable. I blame Donald Trump...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was literally browsing the forum and were about to post the same thing. Too hot!

I don't mind it with a breeze, and I certainly don't mind what the weather brings out in terms of visual sweeties but it's too hot. Ibiza sun is warmer but with bearable air

Can not wait for it to snow :)

Was literally browsing the forum and were about to post the same thing. Too hot!

I don't mind it with a breeze, and I certainly don't mind what the weather brings out in terms of visual sweeties but it's too hot. Ibiza sun is warmer but with bearable air

Can not wait for it to snow :)

I drive a 18 ton truck, I do multidrop, which entails, dragging pallets on and off all day. I thought I was actually going to pass out, I'm not a fatso or unfit by any means, but my clothes are wet through. Nasty

Sent from my iPhone 7plus, which is exactly the same as the iPhone 3/4/5/6. Using Crapatalk

We've recently moved to a new office, and I'm currently sat at my desk surrounded by enough computer kit to fill an average server room.

Except a server room would have aircon. Management have finally conceded they've cocked up (hardly took a rocket scientist), no doubt the urgency to rectify will increase proportionally as equipment starts failing and taking services down with it.

Last edited:
Hi,
It hit 50.5c here at the weekend (in the shade)!
We are off to Greece next week to cool down!
Cheers
Steve

Currently sat in my little home office with the air-con on, so all is well. :)

Unlike yesterday when I had to drive 230 miles in my taxi with air-con that point blank refused to blow anything out of the centre vents at all, and not much from anywhere else. And as for the "comfort ventilated seats" :mad::mad:

Yep just finished Cleaning Brutus after Sundays trip into the Woodland, Hell im soaked.

Except a server room would have aircon.

Our server room is absolutely ice cold. We had some trouble recently with a machine and I had to sit in there actually at the thing, screen plugged into the terminal, hoodie on, still freezing my bald head off...

Luckily our office has independent AC so we have it nice and chilled. I then run out to the car and whack the AC on there, and when I get in... Well, looking for a decent home AC now as it happens. They're selling out everywhere quicker than I can get one through the checkout!

day time is fine as i can get things done in this fine weather but night time is the unbearable time for me, 2 fans in the room and and i am still sweating and can't sleep.

Started looking at air-con units and they're about £300 but doesn't seem worth it for only 3 days a year? :rolleyes:

Homebase have a small 7000btu unit for £199.

We've been putting off getting one for years, but it'll hopefully last for years and we value comfort higher than money...

It's not just the cooling, it drains the moisture from the air too, so you're not all damp and sticky in bed with the sheets sticking to you.

Yes, just got home after a day's grafting in this 'lovely weather' as some like to call it. Building an extension and if one more passer by says: "lovely day for it" I'm going to dunk them in the water barrel!!! :devil:

This my friends is exactly why I love Christmas and hate summer. :bannana:

Stick the sunshine where,,,,,well,,,,,,,,, the sun don't shine.

I can deal with the heat but the horse flies piss me right off. :mad:

I then run out to the car and whack the AC on there, and when I get in...

The Zoe has pre-conditioning so I'll just set it to fire up the AC 15 mins before I leave. Small mercies and all that.

I'm shocked Anthony. :eek:

Now THAT's funny. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Been many years since anyone's called me that. Proper made me laugh. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom