Jacking w210 from the front

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

M.A.94

Car
2001 Mercedes E320 CDI (W210) OM613
Not sure if this is being posted in the right section so apologies if it's not where it should be.

Anyways I want to jack the front of my w210 using a trolly jack so it lifts both front wheels of the ground and I can get axle stands under the actual jacking points on either side.

The way I normally go about raising the car like this is by jacking it up from the back one side at a time and putting the srands under the front jacking points as my jack can lift high enough to do so.

So what is the safest place to jack the front of the car? If pictures can be provided it will be a bonus

Look under the car, centred in the engine undershield you should see a hard rubber block, ready for the trolley jack puck.

W211middlejackingpoint.jpg

You just need pretty long trolly jack to reach that lifting point and able to pump it up...

My jack is pretty long so I think it should reach that.. By looking at that picture it seems the rubber jacking point is between the under tray for the front bumper and the under tray for the engine sump. Will have a look into this over the next weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom