Jealousy in the family.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Grey Area

Car
'98 W202 C230K/BMW E46 330i !!
So having recently purchased a nice low mileage c230k I was the proud owner of the fastest merc in the family. Clearly this did not sit well with my father stuck in his '05 clk 220 cdi. So, what did the old bu**er go and do?
Bought himself an '09 plate clk 350 sport V6 less than a fortnight later :wallbash: :mad:

Some people are just poor losers.

I think I may be one of them :D

Specs of the new family merc:
CLK 350 V6 C209
Chromite Black
37500 miles
AMG sport pack inc. AMG 18" 5 spoke wheels and sport suspension
COMAND
7 speed auto paddle shift
Full leather electronic seats
All the trimmings - Air Con/Electric sunroof/E mirrors/Xenon HL/Parktronic etc...

The only photo I could find of a CLK in Chromite Black, and this is the dealership he got it from but, weirdly, I don't think this is the same car...

I'll post more pictures for anyone interested when it gets delivered on tuesday! :bannana:

Attachments

• Mercedes c350 CB.jpg
    Mercedes c350 CB.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 62
We old bu**ers can always show you pipsqueaks a clean pair of heels :bannana:

So having recently purchased a nice low mileage c230k I was the proud owner of the fastest merc in the family. Clearly this did not sit well with my father stuck in his '05 clk 220 cdi. So, what did the old bu**er go and do?
Bought himself an '09 plate clk 350 sport V6 less than a fortnight later :wallbash: :mad:

Some people are just poor losers.

I think I may be one of them :D

Specs of the new family merc:
CLK 350 V6 C209
Chromite Black
37500 miles
AMG sport pack inc. AMG 18" 5 spoke wheels and sport suspension
COMAND
7 speed auto paddle shift
Full leather electronic seats
All the trimmings - Air Con/Electric sunroof/E mirrors/Xenon HL/Parktronic etc...

The only photo I could find of a CLK in Chromite Black, and this is the dealership he got it from but, weirdly, I don't think this is the same car...

I'll post more pictures for anyone interested when it gets delivered on tuesday! :bannana:

You should have got an SLS :D:thumb::D

Very nice colour and very nice engine. Thats a unique CLK definitely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom