Jeep fanatic looking to change marque.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JimCoote

Car
Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7
Hi all
Just signed up today as I have just sold my beloved Jeep Cherokee and am looking to move up to a CL.
I still own a Grand Cherokee, and will continue to do so, and I co-run the UK Jeep Owners Club (jeepowners.club) so I hope I can bring some of my experience to the MBClub.
Jim

Welcome Jim

Did you ever do any of the seven sisters Jeep events? I used to help set up some of the routes. (LR owner though ;) )

cheers, Steve

Welcome Jim

Did you ever do any of the seven sisters Jeep events? I used to help set up some of the routes. (LR owner though ;) )

cheers, Steve

No unfortunately never did get down to Seven Sisters but I know that the land owner is a very knowledgeable and experienced character.
Its on my bucket list.

Hi Jim, and welcome.

The CL is an incredible car, I've always wanted one but never got round to it unfortunately. Any decision on which one you're after yet?

Incidentally, I have a WJ 4.0 but promise I won't pester you about it. (Yet) ;)

Hi Jim, and welcome.

The CL is an incredible car, I've always wanted one but never got round to it unfortunately. Any decision on which one you're after yet?

Incidentally, I have a WJ 4.0 but promise I won't pester you about it. (Yet) ;)

I'd love a CL55 but I think that they are few and far between so tempted to go for a CL600. Budget is up to £10k

My WJ is a 4.7 Limited, so fuel economy and repair costs I'm used to. Just wanting to know what I should be looking for and what the pit falls are.

I had a 4.7 WJ limited. Loved it for what it was. Chalk and cheese with a CL.

It was very cheap to run compared to a W215 CL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom