Jeremy Clarkson

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

talltimtam

Jeremy Clarkson he has an MB, do you think he looks at this forum?

Beep once for yes or beep twice for no.

Yes he does, goes by the screen name of ********** .

Did a search on '**********' & nothings come up? :(

As i expected, the name has been blanked out, some kind of auto security due to his identity.:eek:

I have a vague recollection that he thinks motoring forums are for morons.

He's a legend in his own mind, shops at my Uncles shop & looks away whilst been served, very unsociable.

He is only doing what most celebs do which is keep himself to himself and avoid as much interaction as possible without appearing to be overly rude or standoffish. You could call it unsociable if you want.
I lived near a few B list celebs and saw them around frequently and they all behaved that way.
As always, there are always a few exceptions. Rod Stewart and Tony Curtis would both enter a pub with as much noise and razz as possible thereby ensuring they didnt have to put their hands in own pockets when it comes to buying their drinks.

I have read all of Jeremy Clarksons Books and used to enjoy his witty tyraids but these days I'm getting sick of him. In his ever desparate attempts to be funny the wit has mostly gone to be replaced with smut and rudeness. By the end of his last book when he'd slagged off nearly everything I am involved in or believe in-I thought why am I paying this man to insult me. I won't buy anything else of his and can't really bothered to watch Top Gear either.

PS. Having read Hammonds books he is slipping in Clarksons general direction as well.

My personal feelings on the JC subject are well known. Anyone who threatens a 10 year old with violence just because he took a photo is a complete and utter w**ker, if it was my son I wouldn't have just walked away! JC would have found himself in the local Maxillofacial unit awaiting surgery. I have worked as a BG for few years and have looked after quite a few celebs. Most are quite sociable, Some are complete ar$es. The nicest guy I have ever worked for was Sir Anthony Hopkins...

I picked him up from Luton and took him home to Maesteg in south Wales (he no longer lives here). We did stop at a few places for a rest and when people recognised him, he seemed quite happy to have a short chat.

The worst person I worked with was Samuel L Jackson. He was a night mare, Wouldn't communicate with the protection team, wouldn't submit to instructions and would do the complete opposite to what you asked. Myself and another of the protection team had to call the Producer twice to have him straightened out. And one of the racist people I have ever met! I'll leave it there:D

Last edited:
Come on, who takes Jeremy Clarkson seriously anyways, or even cares what he thinks. I enojy watching Top Gear but always keeping in mind that the whole program is focussed on providing entertainment rather than anything remotely factual and useful to a car enthusiast.

I have his producers email address from when I marshalled the camper banger race.
Maybe I should send him an email and get them to drop in:D

Last edited:
He's entertainment, that's all.

If you take him too seriously, the problem is yours, not his.

Who cares if he is a nice guy or not? (I understand that his first wife doesn't think he is...)

If you only supported nice guys you'd never pay any tax...

..oh..errr..hang on.... :D

Last edited:
Jeremy Clarkson he has an MB, do you think he looks at this forum?

Yes he does, goes by the screen name of ********** .

Did a search on '**********' & nothings come up? :(

As i expected, the name has been blanked out, some kind of auto security due to his identity.:eek:

OK - I'll let the cat out of the bag. Look for the screen name "CYCLOPS"

(yes - he has a thing about one eyed people)

:devil:

BBC said:
Hi Graham,

No problem for tickets, we are on again in the early summer. How many can I get for you and what's your address?

Ill let them know about the website but I cant promise they will post on it, unfortunately they are very busy chaps I am afraid.

Kind regards

Woo hoo.
I'm going to TG studios.

The worst person I worked with was Samuel L Jackson. He was a night mare, Wouldn't communicate with the protection team, wouldn't submit to instructions and would do the complete opposite to what you asked. Myself and another of the protection team had to call the Producer twice to have him straightened out. And one of the racist people I have ever met! I'll leave it there:D
By any chance, was that for the production of 51st State?

If so, did you stop to consider that he might have been 'in character'?
It's how a lot of the best method actors work, to stay convincing through the part.

Much love for Jezza & Sammy L J here. :rock:

By any chance, was that for the production of 51st State?

If so, did you stop to consider that he might have been 'in character'?
It's how a lot of the best method actors work, to stay convincing through the part.

Much love for Jezza & Sammy L J here. :rock:
Yes it was! And no he wasn't! I also worked for Robert Carlyle on the same film and he even said that Sam Wouldn't talk to him off set? Most of the production staff didn't like him because of his attitude...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom