Just an expert confirmation needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks good in the pics - not too low so as to look 'slammed'. Re the cat delete - is that reversible at all?

Looks good in the pics - not too low so as to look 'slammed'. Re the cat delete - is that reversible at all?
The miltek cat bypass kit requires cutting the oem pipe so sure it's not reversible.

Simon have you got any vids of what it sounds like with the de cat??

DuncS3 said:

Cheers, definitely didn't want it to look like it was on the floor. I'll put a video of sec cat d. Assume it's reversible if they just put the big bit of the exhaust they removed, that is currently in my garage back on. Sounds good though, standard if you drive normal on 'C', if you put in 'S' or'S+' mode and give it some then you will notice the difference. Basically louder version of original.

Looks grate lowered you must be pleased. What springs did they use?

acej said:
Looks grate lowered you must be pleased. What springs did they use?

Cheers mate. They used the H&R sports springs listed for the C63 and the H&R 10mm spacers. Love it

MarriedBlonde said:
What I don't understand is why we have to pay circa £400 for H&R springs for out car yet in the states they are about £180 J.

agree. It's crap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom