Just bought C Class Sports Coupe - How to play music from the multi-changer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GDAWG10

Car
C Class Sports Coupe
I've recently purchased a 2002 C Class Sports Coupe C200 Evo Panorama Model. It's a great car although I've already had an issue with the panoramic sunroof breaking whilst closing. Car can be seen at this link Seymour Pope Cars - Performance and prestige car sales

I'm still getting to grips with all the display settings and different buttons and even though I don't have a clue where to start I'm going to look into the possibility of installing a screen display/sat nav/bluetooth set-up.

First things first, I'm struggling to make sense of how to play cd's that are in the cd changer in the glove box. I have no CDC button and have tried pressing the cd button twice and holding it down, but I can't seem to play anything apart from the CD in the main section. Any ideas?

Here's the picture of the audio system I have:

2001.12.28_souB_Mercedes_C200kSportsCoupe.jpg

Hi
Are you sure you have a cd changer in glove box and not just a storage box - they look similar and could be confused.

Could be a storage box if they look similar but I thought the giveaway was the type of button you press to eject/insert the cd and it also had small green lights on each cd pocket.

if it is 6 draws it is cd storage.. not a multichanger.

multichangers of that era use a 6 disc cartridge.

CD mode and then press up or down (left hand side) should do it.

I have a spare CD changed for sale if yours is broken/missing for your headunit.

Checked your build card and you have option 330 CD Storage Compartment... You dont have a CD Changer... not from factory anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom