Just eaten a Kit Kat. Standards are falling.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
The Ringway's have just been eating Kit Kat's.

We all noticed that they don't taste as good as they used to do.

Not much chocolate taste, more like a very sugary wafer.

I'm sure Nestl'e are making extra profits by skimping on certain ingredients but if people don't buy the product..

I keep seeing Kit Kat's on special offer in the supermarkets - Pile 'em high and sell 'em cheap.

I won't be wasting any more money buying this rubbish. :(

It's to make you buy the chunky version. Now a four finger Chunky would be one heck of a KitKat!!

It's to make you buy the chunky version. Now a four finger Chunky would be one heck of a KitKat!!

I'm too chunky as it is. Is there a Weightwatcher's version? Say, a little finger? :D

I'm too chunky as it is. Is there a Weightwatcher's version? Say, a little finger? :D

That's why they've taken some of the chocolate out. They're watching your waistline for you!!

they've shrunk too.

we have a tuck shop drawer at work and and before Christmas found an old 2 finger one that must have been at the back of the drawer for a couple of years. Compared it to a recently purchased one and the new one was shorter. :mad:

That's why they've taken some of the chocolate out. They're watching your waistline for you!!

I think you're right.

My recent new tyres shown below. :eek:

Photo459Mich.jpg

Thats majorcaharna!

Lighter!

Foil!

There would be 15 fingers there after smoking that. :D

dsc00384.jpg

it'll be caburys as-well now the cheese slice people own it.

It's not real chocolate anyway, just loads of sugar and fat. Cadbury's has alot to answer for, it's ruined people's appreciation of real chocolate and made them think the crap they make is what chocolate should taste like, anything with less than 65% Cocoa shouldn't be allowed:ban:

When I Googled it I thought the image looked dubious.

The webpage they came from describes a story of students creating the ultimate KitKat by glueing together the Chunky bars using melted chocolate.

I don't like real chocolate. I do like Cadbury milk chocolate and it's derivates. Much more pallatable IMHO, but no doubt influenced by what I've eaten for all of my 21 years than what I might like best if never having eaten chocolate before.

kitkats ------------ tooooo sweeeeeeeeeet
Ive just eaten a golden bunny ------- delish :D

We have far too many Easter eggs. Just spotted one is a KitKat Chunky egg. Checked and it has "Rob" written on it. So now it's open, and said Chunky is sat beside me ready for my quality test. Off to get a Hershey milkshake to cleanse the pallette first.

Thanks for that site.

Black Jack's and Fruit Salad's were part of my diet as a youngster, as were savoury vinegar crisps.

However, just the other day I was reminiscing about sweets from yesteryear.

I used to buy sweet stringy tobacco-like stuff and also some yellow stuff (looked like sweetcorn) in a fabric bag with a drawstring.
I am sure one of them was called "Spanish Gold".

I also used to consume many Fry's Chocolate Crem'e bars. :crazy:

All excellent sustenance for a free-roaming, out all day youngster back in the day. :rock:

And to think, as kids, we were all off our heads on 'Space Dust'. We were all E number junkies!

Change in taste might have something to do with Nestle agreeing not to use a certain Indonesian palm oil in Kit Kat after pressure from greenpeace and a facebook campaign to boycot the brand. Remember reading something in the paper about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom