Just joined can't find new member board

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paul8368

Car
E 220CDi
Hi all,

I just joined the site and have restrictions on my account pointing me in the direction of the new members introduction board but no link.

When I search I can't find the right area, where should I say hi and introduce myself.

I recently purchased (15th Feb) a E220 CDi blue efficiency, my first MB as I always thought the price was too much but I got a £5K discount without even asking for it :bannana:

I started with saying I was comparing MB and BMW hard to get a sales person at first but when I did he was really helpful.

I'm really pleased with the car and glad to see Swindon has good servicing reports since I work, I purchased at the Brighton showroom and would recommend them, but I'm not exactly the most demanding customer. I bought off the list since they had exactly what I wanted, lost the car though due to their own inefficiency and they gave me a free upgrade.

Probably desperate to get sales in rather than those waiting for the new plate.

Already been to Scotland and back so a week old and my new MB has 1500 miles already.

I bought on finance couldn't resist 2.8% deal :D hopefully all will go to plan. Looking forward to getting to know more here since its my first MB.

Paul

Hi all,

I just joined the site and have restrictions on my account pointing me in the direction of the new members introduction board but no link.

When I search I can't find the right area, where should I say hi and introduce myself.

I recently purchased (15th Feb) a E220 CDi blue efficiency, my first MB as I always thought the price was too much but I got a £5K discount without even asking for it :bannana:

I started with saying I was comparing MB and BMW hard to get a sales person at first but when I did he was really helpful.

I'm really pleased with the car and glad to see Swindon has good servicing reports since I work, I purchased at the Brighton showroom and would recommend them, but I'm not exactly the most demanding customer. I bought off the list since they had exactly what I wanted, lost the car though due to their own inefficiency and they gave me a free upgrade.

Already been to Scotland and back so a week old and my new MB has 1500 miles already.

I bought on finance couldn't resist 2.8% deal :D hopefully all will go to plan. Looking forward to getting to know more here since its my first MB.

Paul

WELCOME. New member introductions - MBClub UK - Bringing together Mercedes Enthusiasts

Hello and Welcome from me too :thumb:

Hi,welcome to the forum:thumb:

Welcome & congrats on the new car. Sound like you did well there :)

You're in it :)

Click one of the links above, then start a new thread.

Welcome btw!

Welcome to the forum.

It's a sub forum under General Discussion - so is just underneath along with Insurance & Finance.

Thank you, picking up our new sprinter motorhome Monday. Hoping for any tips, advice, etc. Any other sprinter owners out there ? Colchester Essex. Ossie.

Hello

My Mercedes is a E270 Avantgarde
Which i love .
Just Had a wonderfull outcome to a major electronic /computer fault.
Hopefully this 1st post will allow me to access this site properly

Hi and welcome to the forum :thumb:

Hi all,

Paul

Hi to all!
Finally made it onto the site - must be a way to weed out the weenies!!
I have one of the last C208's and apart from all new tyres (caused by standing too long - old tyres delaminated) and a heavy petrol bill all ok until this week when the offside front suspension developed a bad graunching noise on lock. Disc and pads ok so I think a collapsed bearing might be the cause.
The Dash display also started flashing ABS fault and go straight to Dealer. Any comments would be useful - Thanks
PS - I think Potholes are the most likely culprits judging by the state of the roads in south Devon

ABS fault could be wheel sensor, especially as you are having problems with wheel bearings etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom