Kent Karting Sept 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simon_M

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mini & Porsche
I propose a Kent Karting session at Buckmore Park.

Hopefully we could either do the 30 or 45 minute enduro race, https://www.buckmore.co.uk/home/stag-groups/.

We'd need 12 or more people, otherwise we could just go for one of the standard kart sessions.

See the other thread for track details - I am suggesting either 10/17/24 of September 2016.

PM me ALL the dates you can do, and once we hit the numbers of who pay up the money, I will book it.

I have yet to speak to the track about specific availability of times.

Simon

I propose a Kent Karting session at Buckmore Park.

Hopefully we could either do the 30 or 45 minute enduro race, https://www.buckmore.co.uk/home/stag-groups/.

We'd need 12 or more people, otherwise we could just go for one of the standard kart sessions.

See the other thread for track details - I am suggesting either 10/17/24 of September 2016.

PM me ALL the dates you can do, and once we hit the numbers of who pay up the money, I will book it.

I have yet to speak to the track about specific availability of times.

Simon

Count on me ,I'm only a mile or so down the road.

I'm in please Simon :D
(10th or 17th would be best as a few of us will be @ TRAX Silverstone on 25th).

Matt

Right, the only time slot available is a floodlit evening slot - 10th September @ 20:00. So a Singapore Grand Prix stylee which should be a hoot.
But I need confirmations ASAP and payment following.

So I don't get screwed, I suggest you PM me and pay up front to minimise hassle and once we hit 12 people I will book it. If we don't make 12 then I will refund you all the payments. We gotta be quick on this people.

I have mentioned this on the Porsche forum too to widen the audience. The track can cope with 35 Max.

Simon

I'm less than a mile away but my back wont take the pounding, however I'm happy to attend to take photos! :bannana::D

I'm happy to come along for the support, it's too soon after my op to race. I'm close too.

Steve

Awwwwww Simon. Just spotted this. I'd so love to attend. Shame I'm tucked away up here :doh:

If I travelled to Kent I'd be in no fit state to do anything.

Hope you all have a great time guys & girls. :thumb:

Ant. :D

Hi Simon

I've pm'd ya about this if it's still happening.

Cheers

We didn't get the numbers I am afraid, so sadly this one is dead.

Maybe try again for later in the year...

S

Ah stinker.

I'll keep an eye out for the next one..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom