Kids ride on G Wagon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Didn't Jay have one of these for his son(?) at the last GTG?

Sounds like a plan for Christmas.

I've added one to my basket in the hope my wife will treat me to one.

Ant.

Missus has one for her son, I bloody love it

Has the Mini Cooper not the G65, but they're all the same

Charge takes a while, they aren't Bluetooth compatible like you'd think (your one might be better)

They should come with a remote control so you can walk along and control it, the range is very impressive. Literally so much fun plonking a kid in this and sending it on its way with the RC!

Should have working lights front and back, interior controls including a turntable key/push button start

Has two speeds- boring and fun. Fun is great, my only gripe is stopping and starting it. They should really come with neck supports because when you start or stop it in fast mode I'm surprised the riding child doesn't get whiplash, or smash their nose on the front windscreen/steering wheel

Steering wheel works, should also have working pedal when the child is old enough to control it themselves

Quite heavy and awkward to put in and out a car, it's a pain putting it in a T5 Transporter. Awkward to carry as you worry whatever you lift it with will snap

Should come with stickers etc

All in all, a brilliant bit of kit and is both fun for the child and the adult controlling it :thumb:

Forgot to mention, it has an impressive built in speaker and an AUX-in input, so can plug in MP3 players. I plug my iPhone into ours, send him off on his way listening to an old drum and bass recording, so much fun!

Missus says I have more fun with it than her son does :eek:

Reversing it across the local park and through all the gates to the play park takes skill and looks pretty cool, lol

Thanks guys, wanted to check they are safe in terms of charging.
Will get one bought.

The 'important battery info' in the listing implies it has Nicad batteries, therefore wouldn't expect any nasty charging issues a la lithium batteries.

Suspect you could get better batteries for it afterwards anyway, original ones on these toys tend to be cheap and low capacity.

Got my daughter had a 2 seater Jeep battery ride-on years ago, best toy she ever had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom