Killer lorries : tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

recycled

MB Enthusiast
ITV tonight 8:00pm.
Please keep it clean. For those interested
We have our compatriots abroad as well.

Last edited:
It's all down to the tax...and Government...and environmentallists....and Global Warming....and ...did I mention Tax...

OK no problems.
I have found a new way of ignoring every single tax in this country except PAYE and NI.
anyone interested please PM me

I had taken the time to read up on the programme prior to posting.

Quentin Willson investigates statistics that show more than 1,300 people were involved in collisions with lorries driven by foreign motorists in Britain in 2006. The reporter reveals how UK safety laws are being broken and looks into how the problems can be solved.

It's an old programme that was biased when made, but I bet it doesn't mention the Highways Agency (or other body) giving out fresnel lenses to LHD lorry drivers to remove the blackspot that causes a lot of the sideswipe accidents.

OK no problems.
I have found a new way of ignoring every single tax in this country except PAYE and NI.
anyone interested please PM me

Phew i have already had 70PM's Wow

Anyway i shall post the solution tomorrow morning first thing

Witnessed it for myself on sat on the A 34 near Newbury.
Foreign left hand drive wagon started to move from lane one to lane two and clipped small red sports car that was along side it. Car spun and ended up on embankment. Driver shocked and passenger injured. Lorry driver turned out to be some foreign woman who didn't speak a word of English.
Red paint all over her front bumper but we were still treated to the shrugging of shoulders and the look that said ' not me '.

diesel man you were right.
That is so biased. i can not speak for polish or bulgarian but the driving standards of dutch ,belgian and german drivers are at par if not way better than the british ones.
As for truckers watching TV, that applies to all including british ones.

As for forged licences, blimey that occurs in every country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom