KLEEMAN DOWNPIPES 5.5 E63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Iddy112

Car
W212 E63 S
Hi guys,

Have been in contact with Kleeman - The Denmark based amg tuner. They have some catless dowpipes for the W212 E63 as the link below and will do these at a discounted rate for 3 units. These will be £875 delivered each to my home adress. I am interested in one for my car. Are there any E63 or CLS63 owners on here that would be interested??
These are perfect for releasing a bit more power and a fair bit more sound . They are very similar to the Rado pipes from the states. These are also bolt on so no need for cutting/welding and would require a remap to turn off the CEL.

Downpipe Kit E/CLS 212/218 w/out cats (M157) - Kleemann

Any takers? As said these are bolt on and easily reversible.
A little taster of the sound below

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's a good price given some of the cheaper ill fitting downpipes are £1k plus.

Jules

Any takers? As said these are bolt on and easily reversible.
A little taster of the sound below

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh man such a good deal! timing isnt great for me though with wedding this year, new job, xmas and everything else! absolute steal for that considering rado is over 2 large easy!

Worth asking where Kleemann DP are made. I remember getting a set of manifolds from Kleemann for my ML55 and the quality was great. Bought a set for my CL55 a few years later and it was night and day difference. Cheaper and inferior. You get what you pay for.

They're made by KLEEMAN in Farum at the main HQ in Denmark. The CEO Claus Ankjaer who i've been in touch was saying they are 304 stainless steel with precision TIG welds. The RRP is usually €945 and then VAT on top. From what he tells me and the feedback hes had from his europian clients they sound high quality so hopefull there shouldnt be a problem. But thanks for the heads up alex

Just forked out 7k for next years summer holiday so I’m going to be completely skint till around Feb. I’ll do it in Feb if you can wait till then.

I’ve already got cat delete and remap. I won’t have to have another remap will I? Is it just plug and play?

Edit: just seen the bit where it says remap required to turn off the cel. What’s a cel?

Right guys bit the bullet today and ordered them. I was ready to pay £2k for the set of rado so three sets for not much more sounds pretty good value to me. Will let you guys know when these arrive.
Doc matt if these are still available in Feb then of course by all means a sets yours. And yes CEL = check engine light. They are as mentioned simple bolt on and im assuming if yours has been mapped it may just need a tweak of the mal, but your best off confirming with one of the more experienced lads or possibly contacting msl or the tuning company you've used to confirm :thumb:

Might be a silly question but if the car has been decatted would these still be a bolt-on fit?
I've no idea what is actually done in regards to cutting/welding with the aforementioned.

Might be a silly question but if the car has been decatted would these still be a bolt-on fit?
I've no idea what is actually done in regards to cutting/welding with the aforementioned.
Id assume so but not 100% certain. Maybe one of the other guys could confirm or alternatively you could speak to msl/torque flow

Quick update. The downpipes have arrived today :D
Let me know if any of you guys are interested. I'm happy to deliver within reasonable distance as long as fuel costs are covered aswell

Manchester. Where are you based paul?

Would they fit My CL W216 63 5.5 Bi-Turbo ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom