Koreans copy the SL but as usual, get it wrong

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
Funny how far eastern car design is so ugly.

I don't think the R230 has anything to worrry about.

SL.jpg

It doesn't look too bad though at first sight.

Need to see more pics before I conclude either way. I am highly unlikely to buy one though....

What is it ?

Hyundai ? Daewoo ? ??

He he.

On a tenuously related note, I saw one of the new SLKs a couple of days ago, on a 61 plate. Shall not be in a rush to get one of those either - it looked sh1te - all knobbly and disproportionate.

MB should take note. That SLS front end looks fine on a SLS. But not on everything else as well. Witness the new CLS, SLK, and presumably this new SL too.

3/10.

You don't like it?

Funniest little thread of the year.

That's some accolade on the 31st December - I'm almost flattered.

He he.

On a tenuously related note, I saw one of the new SLKs a couple of days ago, on a 61 plate. Shall not be in a rush to get one of those either - it looked sh1te - all knobbly and disproportionate.

MB should take note. That SLS front end looks fine on a SLS. But not on everything else as well. Witness the new CLS, SLK, and presumably this new SL too.

3/10.

Agreed.

You're pic ,developer 215 , of the Korean make is not too bad from this side view. But you must also feed in the price and cost difference. Then we have to have its name, specs and pics from other angles, not forgetting a road test.Happy New Year.

You're pic ,developer 215 , of the Korean make is not too bad from this side view. But you must also feed in the price and cost difference. Then we have to have its name, specs and pics from other angles, not forgetting a road test.Happy New Year.

Oops...you missed the point...that is the new MB Sl.

The joke is too subtle for some members it seems :)

Subtle is too subtle for some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom