Last gasp discounts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

erisaman

Car
Audi
With the up-coming new model E-Class Coupe to be announced in the not too distant future (early 2017?) the outgoing model is being discounted quite heavily. I assume these are base models and at the pre-build stage to allow us the time to specify our exact requirements.

Drive the Deal are advertising a

Mercedes E220d AMG Line Edition Coupe 7G-Tronic at £28,995; Save 27%.

More to follow no doubt.

Haven't worked out the percentage but mine was -£10,300 off list . Have to balance that against what an "old" model will be worth in 3 years time. If you look at the MB Personal Lease deals they quote an optional purchase payment after 3 years of £17650.:eek:

Haven't worked out the percentage but mine was -£10,300 off list . Have to balance that against what an "old" model will be worth in 3 years time. If you look at the MB Personal Lease deals they quote an optional purchase payment after 3 years of £17650.:eek:

I bought a 'pre face lift' 2014 CLS 350CDI with £ 14k discount. I thought that was so large that it would account for the reduced residual against the face lift version. Just months later Merc were offering the same £ 14k discount on the face lift version so I didn't really get much of a discount for the 'pre face lift'. Drive the deal are offering circa £ 12k now.

I think Merc list prices are a joke - I part ex'd the CLS against a fully loaded C350e and excluding the £ 5k Grant I got £ 7k discount (£ 12k overall) on a car that had 6+ months waiting list !! Admittedly the salesman was sacked for doing the deal !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom