Last orders for W204?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alistairgd

Car
C180 AMG Sport Plus
Anyone know when it's last orders for the out going C Class? Usually this means some good deals, high spec, lower price, might trade mine in for a new one... maybe too late to order one though...?

You can probably still order a factory built estate or coupe for a while yet. Saloons might be from existing stock?

Last chance to get the trad grille and star too.... :(

I agree, the new grille on the E-class :(

My local dealer has already finished a 'tax free'/20% off offer on new orders for the old model!

Yeh I can't even see a c-class saloon on my dealers site any more. The new interior is nice, but the styling of the new saloon has lost all the aggressive lines, too smooth and non-descript for my taste. So after seeing the new c class in the flesh last weekend I toyed with the idea of trading mine in early to get the last of the current shape, looks like too late though.

There must be some pre-reg or ex-demos around if you don't mind a car with a couple of miles on

I think there must be some available - drivethedeal.com are offering up to 8% discount from main dealers. I can't believe they would be discounting the new models !!!!

I saw a comment on PistonHeads at least a couple of weeks ago that there were very few left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom