Lease - Service / Maintenance advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Webby03

Car
Mercedes A Class
Hi,
Im new to the Mercedes world and cannot wait to take delivery of my new car, i have got a Mercedes A Class A45 AMG on lease a 3 year lease.
Im looking for some advice, i have got this for 3 years, and been offered a maintenance pack with Mercedes at £24.00 per month, will i need 2 services for the term and looking at the rough costs it works out cheaper to do this?

Im thinking 2x Services for when the car is 12 & 24months old and then on 36months hand it back,
From experience from other members is this worthwhile or better to just pay at the point of service?

Also do i need to take this to an actual mercedes garage? They told me i do but i dont know if thats just to try and get more money?
Thnaks

You need to check the terms of the lease, as it's possible that it mandates servicing at a Mercedes-Benz franchised dealer. If it does, then the Servicecare package is almost certainly the most cost-effective way to do it.

You also need to carefully check the lease with respect to service requirement at the end of the period to determine whether you will need two or three services.

Thank you Red C220 and St13phil,

Thats cleared it up for me much better, will check with the leasing company.

Thanks

Does anyone read a contract anymore? Sign now ask questions later! #grumpygit

You may get away with 2 services if you have the first one done a week or two late........
Check what the hand back requirements are.

How much are you paying on lease & with what company, as im planning on getting the A45 AMG next ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom