List of W124 items required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ryanMIL

Car
W124 E220 Saloon & Fiat Panda 100hp
Hi All,

First post...I've just bought (this weekend) a project W124 E220 saloon and as such, I've got a list of small items which I need to get looking less sorry for itself......

-2x Grey Sunvisor clips (1x drivers & 1x passenger)

-1x Rubber sunroof seal

-1x Auto Gear Knob (preferably OEM, but not too fussed as long as it's not tacky...it looks like this will need to be supplied with the shaft???)

-1x Full Set (or at least 2) Beige rear headrest clips (I'm not sure what they're called - they sit at the bottom of the headrest shafts on the parcel shelf)

-All 4 interior speakers (dash and parcel shelf)

-2x Front wings (pref. black, but not fussed as long as they're RUST FREE)

-1x Drivers Seat (Beige MBTex with no big stains or bolster wear please)

If anyone can help with anything above, I would really appreciate it...certain bits are really difficult to source!

Once it's finished, I'll be sure to do a full write up :thumb:

Hi and welcome to the forum.You might as well forget about that tex seat
Also,is this bits you want for the same car?!

i've got 2 pioneer 2-way speakers to fit w124 in place of originals. and 2 more coming soon.
if you give me your email i can send you pictures, model etc. can't pm you, not enough posts.

I'm in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. I work all over the country though, so could travel to Buckinghamshire if you've got something for me :thumb:

Yes, all the bits are for the same car...they're all quite small items, so hoping I'll be able to make it presentable for an affordable amount :)

The seat is no great issue, the current one is very clean and the wear is only minimal - but I'd like to have it sorted. Why should I forget the seat?

Why should I forget the seat?

Finding a good condition seat in tex and someone willing to sell it as one seat will be very hard
As for being for the same car,you asked for cream seat but grey sunvisor clips :dk:

Didn't realise that MBTex would be so highly sought after! I would consider a full set of seats if it's a deal maker!

It`s not sought after,is rare because people chose leather instead
I`ve a set of leather if you like but seats only

Alternatively, if anyone knows where I might get some of these items - that would be helpful!

I've seen loads of new wings for sale at around £70 unpainted, likely to be pattern parts at that price - has anyone used these?

It`s not sought after,is rare because people chose leather instead
I`ve a set of leather if you like but seats only

Thanks, but that would mean swapping out door cards and probably other parts too wouldn't it?

I quite like my peasant spec :rolleyes:

I`ve used pattern on my car and they were about £50 each,no problem at all
Some people did have problems fitting the but my ones fit just right

I have a genuine OEM M-B gear lever with leather gear knob that will fit a W124/W201. Condition is as near as new as you'll find. PM me with your phone number if interested.

ss201 said:
I have a genuine OEM M-B gear lever with leather gear knob that will fit a W124/W201. Condition is as near as new as you'll find. PM me with your phone number if interested.

Sounds very good to me! I can't PM yet (need to have 30 posts) so could you email me a picture and a price please to [email protected]

Thanks,
Ryan

i have most of a car that you can take your speakers, gear knob and few other bits and bobs off.

and im only down the road, coventry. i will email you my number so u can pop down and have a look if you want anything off the car.

Did you have chance to look through your spares?

I've got a front wing in silver for the drivers side, and a normal black auto gear knob.
I should have a sunroof seal, and the visor clips here too but I'm still looking for them.

carat 3.6 amg said:
I've got a front wing in silver for the drivers side, and a normal black auto gear knob.
I should have a sunroof seal, and the visor clips here too but I'm still looking for them.

Cheers - I'm going to look at a few bits in the next couple of hours, I'll let you know if there's anything I need later tonight

hi mate im breaking a w124 if you still need some bits let me no

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom