London parking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not sure how its not a matter for the Police! Dangerous driving? Due car and attention? I just cant see how this would have happened at 20 or 30mph. She must have been driving under the influence to stuff it up like that!
Glad I wasn't walking there when it happened!

I am sure there will be some sub story soon released blaming the road maintenance, or dazzling sun, or the death of the favourite pet cat.

Either way, it wasnt her fault (it never is ;) )

Clearly visible skid marks. Does that mean the ABS wasn't working?

Red calipers - obviously driven by a chav...

First time I've ever seen a Range Rover so neatly parked.

Some good comments under the article including...

"It all happened 'coz Tamara got her B cups stuck in the cup holder."

:bannana:

What's the big deal?

So Tamara had a wedgie.

Would it require all the differential locks to get out of that one?

jamesfuller said:
Not sure how its not a matter for the Police! Dangerous driving? Due car and attention? I just cant see how this would have happened at 20 or 30mph. She must have been driving under the influence to stuff it up like that! Glad I wasn't walking there when it happened!

I agree with you however is too much paper work for the police and will be difficult for them to take it furhter. Its easier to give speeding tickets or other easy to report policing. Call me cynical but anything that can be covered by an insurance i.e. damage of any kind policy don't care

Theo

Not sure how its not a matter for the Police! Dangerous driving? Due car and attention? I just cant see how this would have happened at 20 or 30mph. She must have been driving under the influence to stuff it up like that!
Glad I wasn't walking there when it happened!

The tyre marks look like wheelspin marks so probably the driver meant to brake and accidentally floored the accelerator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom