Look at my lovely new signature

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

crammy69

Car
2001 W210 E55 AMG,2010 Fiat 500 1.2,2002 Triumph America,LML Star 125 DLX,1984 C70,2011 Thruxton
Did this today at lunchtime and quite like it for a first attempt! The software on the website is really easy to use. What do you think?

I guess you have to keep their add on the picture?

I guess you have to keep their add on the picture?

Not sure, I imagine if you pay something or register for Spam, I mean, "marketing messages from their partners" it can probably be removed.

Not sure, I imagine if you pay something or register for Spam, I mean, "marketing messages from their partners" it can probably be removed.
If you sent me the pics I could make the same thing for you and it wouldn't have any adverts on it.

And be the correct size;)

What would the correct size be? in Pix? as Ive found another place I can do it with no banner (Thanks for the offer Shude!)

Cheers

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 25.4 KB (whichever is smaller).

Shude's is Maxxed out...

Actually there are a few rather large signatures around at the moment ...

Actually there are a few rather large signatures around at the moment ...

Hadn't realised there was a pixel width limit.

I only created my new signature banner yesterday (or was it the day before?) as an experiment, and thought 640px wide would be OK on the assumption that the smallest screen resolution in use would be 800x600, and it was less than 15kb.

I've now changed it to 500px to comply.

Dadarrr...

Blimey I cant belive I wasted nearly 2 hours dicking around doing this, aah well 'tis done now. Too small, but itll have to do!

I think you've chosen the worst possible lines of a coupe for your signature shot.

You've also completely camouflaged it by making it black and white against a very busy background.

You're right, you wasted your time. :D

Last edited:
I never realize how much that part of a Mercedes resembled a '92 Celica. :D

I think you've chosen the worst possible lines of a coupe for your signature shot.

You've also completely camouflaged it by making it black and white against a very busy background.

You're right, you wasted your time. :D

Are there any particularly nice lines for a W124 Coupe?, I like the car, but lets face it, it never was a beauty :D . As regards the pic, not a great choice indeed, but I havent many pics, have to do better.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom