Lookers Mercedes Directors Event

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beaker218

Car
C257 CLS 2019
I have just received an email from Lookers advising me that they are holding a Directors Event next week where

'Literally, just once a year we are able to offer some staggering discounts. So exceptional are these savings that at this stage we cannot put these in writing - but we promise you that you will not be disappointed.'

Now normally I would dismiss something like this as being just an advertising gimmick. However, I am looking to buy a year old E Class so I was just wondering if anyone here has had any experience of these events as I'm sure I have seen them advertised before

Also known as VIP Events at local MB dealer.They do seem to attract a fair number of customers and used cars get "discounted" and sold. Whether you could achieve the same discount with normal negotiation I don't know. "Staggering" - I suspect not, but always worth a look see, just in case. You never know.

Brokers like Carwow and DTD offer these savings all year round.

Do your research beforehand regarding pricing for the car and spec you're interested in and go along fully prepared. Nothing to lose, might get a proper bargain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom