Looking for these wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c_200k

MB Enthusiast
Car
ML63
19 INCH E63 AMG MERCEDES ALLOY WHEELS | eBay

I'v done some digging and the seller isn't the most straight forward of guys

Anyway does anyone know where I could find them. I've looked everywhere obviously I'v missed some places as they must be available somewhere.

Also I need ET35 and these are ET45

Cheers

My apologies what I meant to say in my first post was they are replicas and he's trying to sell them by saying they are genuine, which is where the "he's not a stright forward guy" comes in.

I would like this style of wheels pref from someone/somewhere that's not compromised on quality.

Cheers

Ahmed, just to be clear ~(I'm being a bit thick today:crazy:) you want this style (replica) wheel with an ET35 for your E63?

This seller has some nice looking Mercedes (replica) wheels.
18 BLACK POL CRUIZE 356 ALLOY WHEELS FIT MERCEDES C CLASS KLASSE W202 SALOON items in jjt-auto store on eBay!

Yes Roger

I am looking for that style of wheel but NOT replica

I'v found a company in the US bu they only do it in 20's with the wrong offset so thats a waste of time and only other company to do it is WALD.

Yes I've seen that guy on eBay before stating wheels are genuine when they are replicas. Makes me so angry. Should be kicked off eBay for scamming!

I think mad on motors might sell them. But do you really want replicas. I bet after a year they'll look crap

I'm not looking for replica's

I'm looking for a genuine company that makes that style of wheel in the right fitment for the E63

It's not a big deal tbh, If I don't find them I'll keep the current one's or maybe even go back to OEM.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom