Loony in a C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I blame the OP. Why?

We that's what usually happens when people post tales like this on here. It ends up being their fault. To save time, I have decided not to read all the replies and just blame the OP.

What happened anyway?

I'm struggling to understand why the C63 driver should be given consideeration because he is driving a more powerful car.

Generalising I know but don't you find there are quite a lot of C63 drivers that think they have more right to the road than anyone else. For that matter the same goes for M3 and RS4 drivers, my experience has been that drivers of those cars think they own the roads. This type of behaviour gives considerate C63 drivers a bad rep.

I blame the OP. Why?

We that's what usually happens when people post tales like this on here. It ends up being their fault. To save time, I have decided not to read all the replies and just blame the OP.

What happened anyway?

The OP was joining a motorway, saw a C63 and said to himself, "**** it", blocked the C63 driver...you know the rest.

Generalising I know but don't you find there are quite a lot of C63 drivers that think they have more right to the road than anyone else. For that matter the same goes for M3 and RS4 drivers, my experience has been that drivers of those cars think they own the roads. This type of behaviour gives considerate C63 drivers a bad rep.

I honestly don't know, I've only knowingly seen 2 C63s around here and couldn't comment on how they were driven.

The owners that post on here are a rum lot and I've probably formed an opinion based on a forum which probably isn't healthy!

The OP was joining a motorway, saw a C63 and said to himself, "**** it", blocked the C63 driver...you know the rest.

Fantasy.

He didn't see no C63.

:cool:;)

I'd have said it is W100 , then S Class ( whichever generation ) and finally SL drivers who own the road , in that order of priority ... :devil::D:devil:

Don't cross a W100 : the owner can generally call in an air strike on you !

Just to clarify I joined the main carriageway... then made a second move into the outside lane (not a sweeping manoeuvre across carriageways) as did the guy behind ... mirrors checked etc ... no blame to me or the car behind. There is a slight curvature in the road behind where i overtook the lorry, but you would easily spot a car doing 80 even 90 for a good distance back ... i can only assume he was doing 110 plus has he came to the juction (absolute guess based on the fact he appeared from no where) I was doing 70 when I moved out to pass the lorry

I'd phone the police and report it , whilst explaining that you don't expect anything to be done in this one instance , if the incident goes on record , then it turns out that the guy is a nutter who does this kind of thing regularly , then either several similar reports can be acted on , or in the event of a more serious incident , these reports can be taken into account .

They may already have reports of his driving .

Couldn't get the plate quick enough, after his antics he hooned off down the road at speed

Hate it when drivers do it. The C63 driver - being in much more powerful car - has already changed lanes but both you the other driver probably didn't even check your mirrors and only wanted to see a big slow lorry in front of ya.

PS: I'm guessing here but just how inaccurate is my guess really? :eek:;)

When I left the slip road there were no cars in either carriageway behind me

Last edited:
Quick calculations.... a car doing 120mph covers 2 football pitches in just over 4 seconds .... more than enough time to 'appear from nowhere' ... the fact he sped off into the distance after the 'incident' leads me to believe its entirely possible thats the sort of speed he was doing as he came around the slight bend

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170717-150540.jpg
    Screenshot_20170717-150540.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Quick calculations.... a car doing 120mph covers 2 football pitches in just over 4 seconds .... more than enough time to 'appear from nowhere'

Yeah that's when you know it's coming at you it's enough time when you don't expect it then it's a different cenario.

Also, I like to think of myself as an honest driver (with myself). We all make mistakes driving and I hold my hands up when I make one. I think if the driver behind me (a good 2 car lengths behind) hadn't made the same manoeuvre, id have looked at what I might have done wrong, but this was two drivers making good/normal driving moves to then be confronted by a 'insert swear word here' going too fast then trying to intimidate

I have good money that the driver of the C63 is actually a frustrated cyclist who was driving along wearing lycra padded shorts. The ones that make your **** look huge and legs look like orange peel.

I have good money that the driver of the C63 is actually a frustrated cyclist who was driving along wearing lycra padded shorts. The ones that make your **** look huge and legs look like orange peel.

There's shorts for that? My Mrs doesn't even ride a bike.

I wonder if a certain red team know that one of their drivers is hooning about in a car made by the silver team? ;)

Another perfect example of the evidence you can record having a dash cam.
Worth every penny, especially if you are in a non fault incident.

As the C63 driver, I'd wholeheartedly would like to apologise to the OP. I was tanking it because I needed a poo. I did't mean to swerve, I just needed to lift a cheek and jerked the wheel. As it was, I only just made it.

As the C63 driver, I'd wholeheartedly would like to apologise to the OP. I was tanking it because I needed a poo. I did't mean to swerve, I just needed to lift a cheek and jerked the wheel. As it was, I only just made it.

Not sure that jerking the wheel in a high-speed C63 would be much help in the 'not pooping oneself' front! :eek:

I drive the A19 regularly (it was not me in this incident by the way)

However, as one of those horrible C63 drivers i have had on many occasion someone come off a slip road and then pull straight in front of me, if i didn't know better i would say it was the " I am going to slow him down" mob who are all suddenly traffic police....I wouldn't care if i was tanking it but these days going more than 70 can cost you a lot of money.

Ironically when I am driving the Passat diesel estate, drivers seem a lot more courteous....Don't hang off the bumper trying to get me to "take the bait"

I have seen plenty people ripping down the A19 in triple figures but i don't consider getting them with the dash camera (how sad is that) and occasionally wonder how many revs the little fiesta / micra or nissan juke is doing when it whips past at 110mph.......must be another C63 owner in there second car??????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom