Losing my forum virginity

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Liamp1986

Car
Mercedes vito 109 cdi
Hi all

Thought it was about time I finally introduced myself instead of just reading everyone else's posts.

I bought a 2008 vito 109 cdi in sept 2013 and I am absolutely made up with it, even though it is an entry level one.
Got big plans for it in the future just got to try and find the time and the money to do everything on my wish list.
This forum has been great help already and I will try and keep updating my account as I go on and look at starting an album.

Welcome,

Hi

I got my Viano in November and have already shifted some money on it - the forum kind of makes you think "I'm gonna do that..."

Welcome!

No stopping you now,Welcome.:thumb:

Welcome fellow Vito owner. Be warned modifying the vito can be VERY addictive and the possibilities are endless. Theres a few of us in the process of various mods and upgrades so look out for the posts.

Nick

Hello mate and welcome, good luck with any future mods to your van! I'm currently working on my biggest Retro fit by far at the moment which is taking lots of time, research & of course money but I will post once I've done...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom