Lost password

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fordgt40

Car
C63 AMG estate
I want to log my iPhone onto the website but I've lost my password, iPad works because it's saved it, for the life of me I can't find my original one, when I go on the page to change it you have to put in your original password, how the devil do you find it or change it, all I want to do is post some pictures which seems impossible with iPad. HELP

You do know there's a lost my password option in virtually all forums these days, don't you? And there's more than just an AMG section in this forum to post it in? Oh wait, you drive a C63. :devil::doh::D

Your iPad may be able to tell you what it is in the passwords section. I think. :eek:

You do know there's a lost my password option in virtually all forums these days, don't you? And there's more than just an AMG section in this forum to post it in? Oh wait, you drive a C63. :devil::doh::D

C63, I've no idea what you mean, all I wanted to do was load a picture from my iPhone and I've lost the password, tying to load pictures on this website is not easy, it's dead simple on all the other forums I'm on.

Your iPad may be able to tell you what it is in the passwords section. I think. :eek:

Thanks, bit of a faff but I've got it done.

I'm not really up to speed with technology, I'm more of a 'carburetor and points' man so you'll have to forgive my dinasor mentality but I still can't load pictures, I can do it on other web sites without difficulty (hence me changing my password to get the iPhone to log on) everybody else seems to put photos on with ease, it's not of great importance but I'd still like to be able to when required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom