Lots of money, no taste

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JumboBeef

Car
W124 E220 Estate Auto
What can I say?

Touch of class? Footballer buys Wag girlfriend £264,000 pimped up Bentley | Mail Online

article-1218054-06B18BF3000005DC-512_634x350.jpg

:eek:

Used to like watching him play. Now all I'll think is WHAT A DIKC.

She is sitting so close to the steering wheel if the airbag ever goes off that pretty little face will be mush!! ( On a serious note guys, do advise your wives / girlfriends of this potential danger ).

Errr. Hmmm. Errr.

Words fail me.

Still he's spending money which is no bad thing during tough economic times such as this.

We were in Harvey Nichols on Saturday getting the usual bag full of perfume gift sets for Christmas presents, and there was a very WAG-ish lady sat beside the counter having her make up done.

She had the full WAG uniform on: designer velour jogging suit, designer handbag, huge designer glasses, and she seemed jolly nice too.

As we left we saw her pulling away in her Bentley - it was very bright blue - eye catching - but restrained compared to that!!

That'll give all the chavs some major erection material when she goes to visit her folks back on the council estate.

Isn't this guy guilty of previous crimes in this area? I seem to recall someone posting a picture of him ? in a pink and black Overfinch Range Rover which looked ridiculous enough. But this...?

Wonder how long it will be before she curbs those alloys? Can you get Parking Width Control?:rolleyes:

The sheer class of Man City FC is rubbing off on the players....

In the Daily Mail article, it says his girlfriend "jokingly" suggested that he buy it for her. I've been "jokingly" suggesting cars my girlfriend can buy me, for years.

"Oh. Wouldn't it be really funny if you bought me a £264k Bentley?"

I guess my girlfriend doesn't have his sense of humour. Although 4 weeks of her salary wouldn't have even paid for those horrendous wheels.

Not jealous of the car, but of the disposable income.:(

Nice :rolleyes:

What do you reckon depreciation will be like on it ? £264,000 a day ?

article-1218054-06B18C7B000005DC-176_306x461.jpg

It must have gone to an aftermarket place. I think Bentley actually have Taste Police and won't allow anything that awful to leave the factory, well the used to...that may have changed though.

On a similar note I was saying to Mrs M this week I'm fed up with all the black, grey and Silver cars I see.

After spending three weeks in Florida this summer, the bright colour cars were refreshing.

Looks to me like the leather on the Love from Stephen is a slightly different shade.

Looks like that whole panel is designed to be temporary. :D

article-1218054-06B18C7B000005DC-176_306x461.jpg

It must have gone to an aftermarket place. I think Bentley actually have Taste Police and won't allow anything that awful to leave the factory, well the used to...that may have changed though.

I'm not sure Germans I known for good taste :)

article-1079336-028FC6DC000004B0-761_468x704.jpg

The guys at Bentley cars must have had a bloody good laugh as this car went through the workshop. It must have been about the worst possible combination of everything that an owner could pick.
I suspect on trade-in (if it ever gets that far without being wrapped around a lampost) its going to lose at least 50% of its value year on year.
Not that that probably worries the utter wally of an owner one smidgette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom