Love my c63 but

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C63wannabe

Car
M3
Its not blown me away with excitement the sound from cabin sounds dull and with the gearbox being unresponsive doesnt feel mind blowing like i thought it would still better than a e92 m3 but not the wow factor i thought :(

They are great cars let down by the medieval gearbox. I enjoyed mine most of the time but I haven't really missed it since it went.

Still very much blown away by my c63 bs the gear changes in sport + are epic!

Its not blown me away with excitement the sound from cabin sounds dull

The gearbox isn't 8 speed ZF responsive but I'm surprised about the cabin sound :dk:.

Did you drive the C63 before you bought one?

Maybe i need a facelift... Regards to the cabin noise it sounds soo quiet from the inside epic outside though. Just was expecting to be scared of it and iam not lol

Its not blown me away with excitement the sound from cabin sounds dull and with the gearbox being unresponsive doesnt feel mind blowing like i thought it would still better than a e92 m3 but not the wow factor i thought :(

Is it broke??

Only testdrives but couldnt tell windows open traffic on most routes etc

Still very much blown away by my c63 bs the gear changes in sport + are epic!

The actual gearchanges are super quick, but the delay from "pulling" the paddle and the change taking place is poor.

All my 7 speed boxes have been the same.

The actual gearchanges are super quick, but the delay from "pulling" the paddle and the change taking place is poor.

All my 7 speed boxes have been the same.

A chap at tv today in a facelift c63 maxed out at 179mph after quite a few runs with ip headers + exhaust and a remap i asked are you using paddles or s+ both he replied, jumped in with him and i insisted he use s+ we hit 180 and he was pretty chuffed ;0)

Mine was without doubt the best car I've owned yet. Gearbox never bothered me. Had it north of 185-190mph and its 0-100 was ridiculous.

I did have a map and LSD though which apparently transforms the car.

A chap at tv today in a facelift c63 maxed out at 179mph after quite a few runs with ip headers + exhaust and a remap i asked are you using paddles or s+ both he replied, jumped in with him and i insisted he use s+ we hit 180 and he was pretty chuffed ;0)

I drive in S+ all the time, but do use the paddles for a bit of fun, or overtaking stuff. The gearbox isn't very responsive to the paddle - rather frustratingly :mad:.

My pal's ZF Beemer is significantly better.

The c63 would've made the perfect car if it had BMWs DCT box

I disagree if I'm honest. My friend has an e61 m5 and the gearbox in that feels genuinely medieval compared to mine. Just getting away and manoeuvring is such a chore. Whereas the big merc, stick it in drive, off the brake and she just glides away.
With regards to it not being scary? I'm not sure? But every single person I've taken out in mine. I've managed to easily frighten them

Do you have the facelift with Sports +

Appreciate the gearbox delay when pulling the paddle but the change itself is quick. As for no sound, get the windows slightly open pop it in sports + and give it some beans. The noise is awesome, it chews up tarmac for fun and so far every person who I've had in the car thinks it's beast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom