Love the carbon boot spoiler but hate the price

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Felstmiester

MB Enthusiast
Car
Range rover sport
Mines a c63 pp. LSD, alcantara s/w, front rotors, blah blah blah. But I want the carbon spoiler. Thing is I'm too tight to spend the £300 a decent one goes for lol. And then you still have the hassle of getting the old one off and getting a decent fit with the new one. I've even considered wrapping it with carbon wrap witch looks pretty good quality and prob easier and better than going down the £80 odd one on eBay from Hong Kong. Has anyone wrapped anything in carbon on there cars? Or am I the only tight **** on this forum lol.

Buying a c63 and putting a cheap spoiler on it! I'd stump up the cash for it if it were me!

Buying a c63 and putting a cheap spoiler on it! I'd stump up the cash for it if it were me!
i make you right. If I can't stump up the cash for a £300 spoiler then why own a car like that lol. Could be a Christmas prezzy from the wife I suppose but not sure if she's gonna be to pleased about it as I've already said if she's stuck for ideas she can just give me some money towards a remapp :thumb:

Id take the remap over the spoiler IMO! But yeah, by the time you buy the spoiler from hk or wherever and get it wrapped you would be just as well going for the £300 option

If you want to be cheap about having a carbon spoiler, buy a cheap ABS plastic or fibreglass spoiler for the W204 and have it hydrodipped in carbon.

Never as good as real carbon but a million times better than a wrapped carbon spoiler.

If you are going to do this 'on the cheap' then dont even consider a wrap, you need to get the spoiler dipped. This is very different to a wrap and the finish is 'chalk and cheese' :thumb:

i just recieved mt carbon style rear spoiler from hk 117 plus 24 to uk for import tax/vat looks and fits well (320 cdi )

hondansxr said:
i just recieved mt carbon style rear spoiler from hk 117 plus 24 to uk for import tax/vat looks and fits well (320 cdi )

Any pics?

Think the carbon one on silver is a must

I think it looks nice on lots of other colours too i.e. white & red for definate :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom