Low mileage W221 S320cdi with Brabus Upgrades

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kungfupanda

Car
S Class
I'm selling my S Class to get back into something from Audi with Quattro.

2008 (08) Brabus specification S320 CDI in special edition Designo Mystic Blue and Designo Linen leather interior. This low mileage vehicle comes fitted with the Brabus D6 engine management chip increasing power and torque, Brabus lowering module, Brabus bodykit, Brabus illuminated sills and underbody lights and quad exhaust. The high specification also includes heated memory massage front seats, heated rear seats, rear aircon controls, Parktronic, Distronic, night vision camera, Harmon Kardon sound, DVD player, DAB radio, Bluetooth phone prep. Comes with full service history, MOT history printout which confirms mileage, original specification build sheet and two keys. Most recent service carried out less than 2,000 miles ago under my ownership included Mercedes oil, oil filter, fuel filter, air filter, cabin filter, glow plugs, glow plug relay unit and temp sensor. The bodywork and interior are in very good condition for a vehicle of this age. The special order Mystic blue looks stunning and is complemented by the special order 20" alloy wheels.

Asking price is £15249 but if you call me and advise that you're a forum member, I'm sure some discount can be given. I'm based in Manchester and can be contacted on 07500777151.

More photos and the full advert can be seen on Autotrader here

Mercedes-Benz S Class 3.0 S320 CDI 7G-Tronic 4dr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom