LowCollective German Car Meet Held Monthly: Ipswich

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Buckfizzturbo

Car
Vw

Morning all

We hold a monthly German car meet in Ipswich. It's based at the Orwell Truck Stop, A14, Ipswich, IP10 0DD.

It's open to all German vehicles and associated models (eg mini, seat etc)

We have a great venue with hot food available as well as a bar. It's held on smooth concrete and very easy to get too.

We topped last summer with 140 car turnout and would love to get more this year.

Meets are held on the first Tuesday of each month from 7pm-late.

I will regularly update this thread as we have a few plans this year including a main event late summer time.

For now tho we would love to see some of you guys and your cars.

Our next meet us this Tuesday 1st April

See you soon

Nathan

LowCollective

Search 'Low Collective cars' on Facebook for our page and more info.

Evening all,

Our next meet is Tuesday 6th May @ The Orwell Truck Stop from 7pm.

The days are getting longer which means more time to look and chat about the things we love. Cars!

Food and drink available on site.

Please share around and invite all friends with German vehicles

Thanks and hope to see you next week

Nathan

Morning all

Sorry it's a late but our next meet us on Tuesday 1st July.

We will now be holding our monthly meets at Stonham barns, IP14 6AT which is the same location where are show in September is.

For those that want to we will be meeting at Tesco copdock for 6.45pm to then leave and convoy to the meet at 7pm. Something we think will be quite cool when we have large numbers.

Anyone not coming from that way, we should arrive at Stonham by atleast 7.30 so see you there.

Food and drink available on site.

Thanks

Nathan

I'd be there as just brought a c250 amg sports and love to see everyone car get some inspiration but im working 12hour shift why couldn't it be on a weekend.any one no if anything is happening on weekends around ipswich/suffolk area.

if you hear of any locally let me know, im only in Harwich

Morning.

The reason for holding the meet during the week is that we will be round the country most months attending other shows. Not very good us holding a meet and not being there.

We will have a new flyer up soon as will be having a BBQ at out next meet. Need to see some mercedes at our meets.

Also please put this in your diaries

Morning.

The reason for holding the meet during the week is that we will be round the country most months attending other shows. Not very good us holding a meet and not being there.

We will have a new flyer up soon as will be having a BBQ at out next meet. Need to see some mercedes at our meets.

Also please put this in your diaries

I'll try to be there gonna try to get day off.

Hope to see you all there to celebrate our year anniversary.

Thanks

Nathan

LowCollective

Don't forget 7th September low collective hope to see you there I got the weekend of so I'll be there hope to see some nice mercedes there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom