Lowering Springs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FateSynchro

Car
E63 AMG S / Ford Ranger Hawk 2018 / MG ZT / MG ZR Turbo
Anyone had this done?

Any pics and who did it? i'm booked into MSL for the 15th to have some lowering springs and a link bar fitted however they are only 20mm springs.

I dont feel this is a substansial enough drop, anyone know of 30-40mm springs?
Or have any advise on what drop is best etc.

Thanks!

Forgot to say its for an E63 2014.

Sorry i cant edit my orginal post.

If there h&r there low for 20mm my mates was done on these and very low I'm have some in storage I'm worried to put them on with carbon front lip

If there h&r there low for 20mm my mates was done on these and very low I'm have some in storage I'm worried to put them on with carbon front lip

Oh really? that bad? hmmmm interesting... i just want tyre sat nice and square with the arch.
You got any snaps of your mates motor?

Im into MSL on the 15th

20mm will be just right, any lower and if you do have anyone in the back there is a chance you will be rubbing the tyres.
Horses for courses but I think the slammed to the ground look does not suit AMG's.....and would ruin the handling.
Mine is dropped about 10mm (fully adjustable) and personally I think it gives it that slightly more aggressive stance.....and I can "just" make it over speed humps

20mm will be just right, any lower and if you do have anyone in the back there is a chance you will be rubbing the tyres.
Horses for courses but I think the slammed to the ground look does not suit AMG's.....and would ruin the handling.
Mine is dropped about 10mm (fully adjustable) and personally I think it gives it that slightly more aggressive stance.....and I can "just" make it over speed humps

Hey bud, yeah no i agree 100% i dont want anything mental, literally a nice flush look.
The RS6 C6 i had before the GTR was ideal, there was barely any arch gap and that was stock.
I dont want a slammed look, if i wanted to go down that route i'd invest in some air ride.
But no i'd be more than happy with 20mm drop, i just wanted to see what it looked like before i jumped on it :)

EDIT
Lee got any pics of your C63? engine specfic etc? sounds gorgeous from your signature!

Last edited:
As said H&R like I have fitted on my CLS63. It drops the front fine (another 5mm would be perfect) then you'll need links on the back.

The other option is KW adjustable springs, these will allow you to go a touch lower than the H&R's, they are more expensive but allow you to drop it to your own requirements. I sold a set last week unfortunately or you could have had these for less than half the retail price.

Jules

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom