M25 an interesting experience - in a good way for once

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Orwic

Car
E320 cdi Sport (C240, retired)
Driving clockwise on M25 about 7:30 this pm, approaching M11. Saw a 190SL, silver/grey, soft-top, hood up, LHD (or I think it was a 190 SL, having checked in Wikipedia). Only going about 50, so passed it, to admire in rear view mirror. Nice car! Number plate started off with 144 - don't remember the three letters. Owned by anyone on this forum??

Orwic

It was MBC members car that had been on display at the 190 SL Day held at Mercedes-Benz World on sunday, alongside 22 others.

Thanks - didn't know that event was on. Mrs Orwic also admired the car and asked if I'd like one. I said yes, if I could have it as a second car. Then she started asking how much it would be to service, and how hard would it be to get the parts. I changed the subject before she started asking how much it would be to buy in the first place...

Thanks - didn't know that event was on. Mrs Orwic also admired the car and asked if I'd like one. I said yes, if I could have it as a second car. Then she started asking how much it would be to service, and how hard would it be to get the parts. I changed the subject before she started asking how much it would be to buy in the first place...

Wise Move:thumb:
BAZZER1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom