Malcolm (Television) Hits 150,000 Posts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
Obviously on the other forum, which many of us frequent.

I thought this may be of some interest to those that remember him from here (a bit before my time).

Not meant to be a controversial post - I'm merely sharing that at 80 years old he's still going strong online, as well as attending most of their meets throughout the season.

A well intentioned senior (forum) citizen :thumb:.

But even Malcolm has failed to beat this Forum's record of 38 posts in a day. Nor had DM at his most feverish approached this milestone.

I remember Television! Can't recall the reason for his leaving, but remember he was very knowledgeable. Had no idea of his age. 80 years old? Wouldn't have guessed that in a million years.

As for DM... MBClub UK lost a font of knowledge (albeit often given quite curtly) after he went away, IMHO.

Glad to hear he's still posting away , long may he continue to wear keyboards out ! Even if he has 'changed channels'. :D

All the more remarkable since I seem to recall he lost some fingers in an accident with a saw or a grinder ?

Last edited:
But even Malcolm has failed to beat this Forum's record of 38 posts in a day. Nor had DM at his most feverish approached this milestone.

38 doesn't sound like all that many ?

I'd have thought many of us would have managed that :dk:

I think he has gone way over 38.

He has been a member over there for 10 years or 3,650 days.

150,000 posts

150,000 by 3,650 = a little over 41

That is an average of 41 posts a day for 10 years. That is dedication.

I remember his input over here. He also recently helped me from the other side with technical information on a A Class

38 doesn't sound like all that many ?

I'd have thought many of us would have managed that :dk:

38 is probably easy enough - but I think that off-topic doesn't count towards that total.

Who does hold this record?

Not sure when he was banned from here but 150k posts on the other side plus what he had on here added to benzworld and he has quite a tally on Mercedes based forums. Well done TV

Who is this legend called Malcolm sounds like he contributes a lot!

Someone please shoot me if I even get close to 30k posts.

He must have a very comfortable La-Z-Boy chair...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom