Man shopping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sp!ke

Administrator
Car
SL500 & The Fart Car
If you're like me, normally you hate going shopping with a passion unless you happen to be shopping somewhere with tools and gadgets and toys and such like - a man shop if ever there was such a thing.

Anyway, my favourite man shop in Kingston (that I've wasted far too much time and money in) has just gone online with a web shop and I thought it worthy of posting a link for all my kindred spirits out there.

First on the shopping list, I recommend the rechargeable LED work light for £7.99 - a bargain if ever there was. :thumb:

Clas Ohlson Online Store

Enjoy.

Sp!ke

You need to take some time out to get the special one in your life some quality pants.

Take a personal visit to Agent Provocateur in Soho. You may find it mildly satisfying as the models insist on modeling your choice in ladies pants. You can always limp round the corner later and buy some spanners.

So... Agent Provocateur is actually a Man shop?

Well I never.

Take a personal visit to Agent Provocateur in Soho. You may find it mildly satisfying as the models insist on modeling your choice in ladies pants. You can always limp round the corner later and buy some spanners.

Unfortunately the one time I've been in an AP shop (in Bicester Village, with wife) this was not the case - wife and shop assistant disappeared into curtained off changing area so I did not get the "fashion show" until a day or two later at home - and after my wallet had been lightened by many beer vouchers! However, I'm not complaining.....:D:D:eek::eek:

Unfortunately the one time I've been in an AP shop (in Bicester Village, with wife) this was not the case - wife and shop assistant disappeared into curtained off changing area so I did not get the "fashion show" until a day or two later at home - and after my wallet had been lightened by many beer vouchers! However, I'm not complaining.....:D:D:eek::eek:

did the shop have the obligatory "husband chair"?

did the shop have the obligatory "husband chair"?
I've been to the same shop with SWMBO and no, there wasn't a husband chair in sight ...... well not my by then blurred sight anyway! Instead I stood in front of a mannequin dressed in underwear that had a price tag greater than what I've paid for many cars, hiding it from SWMBO whilst she joined in with other ladies picking up knickers and holding them out for my opinion :devil:

But no, it's definitely not a man shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom