Manual for CLK Convertible.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Martin 1

Car
'05 CLK 200 auto Convertible. silver with blue hood.
As above, does anyone know of a workshop manual for the CLK droptop please ? Preferably in print, but DVD or an online one I can download and open myself (old & simple) could work. Martin.

Have a look at item 112539875316 on the bay of dreams.

PS Like your avatar - looks just like me.

Thanks Codger, sadly it looks like me as well :). I've had a struggle with those huge downloads before, Emanuals being one example. Payed for, downloaded, and completely unable to open. Appreciate the thought. Martin.

I'm trying it now as my set of EPC, WIS etc that came on DVD is a few years old. It came from the same seller I think.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks Codger, please do.

Have to say its all OK.

Downloads took a long time as transfer speed seems to be only 1.7 MB/sec, but providing you closely follow his instructions, it all happens without any grief. EPC says its data is from 04/2017.

The seller is the same one I got a 2014 VMware version DVD from in 2015, that worked first time too.

PS I have never got downloads to work from sites like Emanuals either - will only attempt pdf versions now.

Thank you sir, could you let me have the name and/or address ?

Thanks Codger, I think I'll go for it. Is the "Extract File" process straightforward ? Will I need to download any other software ? Yours sincerely, Mr Chicken.

The download is straightforward but laborious, 40 odd files one at a time. Other software needed, 7 Zip and VirtualBox are included in the download list. After purchase you get an email with the link to the files, receipt and full instructions (I got 4 copies of this). Read the imstructions carefully about 3 times. I downloaded all the files to my browsers download directory and then moved all 42 relevant files to a seperate directory before firing up the extract process, its probably not necessary but I like to keep things discrete if possible.

The downloads took about 4 hours, extract about 35-40 mins, rest of install about 10 mins.

Its worth it, comprehensive info on literally millions of cars for less than a tenner.

Well it went pear shaped quickly, each attempt (many) was greeted by "download failed". I've asked the seller a question so fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom