Mark Cavendish.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

renault12ts

MB Club Veteran
Car
2005 W215 CL500.
Sports personality of the Year

Winner fully deserved. Best in the world at what he does and then some, very rare.

Yes we do know this - We all have a TV as well !!!!!!!

Awesome.

I voted for him. I used to cycle and I riden up most of the Cols in France that these guys race up after 100 miles or so. You get no idea how steep they are on the TV, This years Tour was one of the best yet and the Guy is simply amazing.

He is right without his team and the lead out men he wouldn't be able to do it. Watching them push themselfs to beyond the limit and swing out to let the next guy do their bit is suberb to watch leading him out for the sprints.

Really happy he has won, imho the Tour de France is one of THE hardest sports possible.

Well done

Well done to the Manx Missile. It's about time one of the windbag kickers didn't win.

Fantastic accolade for a sport that seems to gain publicity only when it goes bad.

Read the Lance Armstrong biog. You may change your mind about the mindset of the professional rider.

I raced at amateur level and it was hard enough - these guys are absolute masochists to their profession and their personal sacrifices to do their job makes them one of the world's truly great athletes.

To win it in a non-Olympic year is fantastic !

Don't normally do the sport thing, but caught the end of it as I wanted to see if Cavendish had won.

Glad it wasn't a windbag-kicker or stick-wiggler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom