Matt wrapp how to clean?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chrisatkinson

Car
Mercedes CLS63 AMG
Hi was just wondering if somebody could point me in the direction of how to clean my matt wrapped mercedes. I'm in fear of damaging the wrap using products that won't be sensitive on the wrap.
Would be a big help if anyone is "in the know".
Thanks.

Try Google...there's bound to be something very expensive you could use. But soap and water will probably do the trick. Don't use a rotary polisher after wards though.

I've always wondered hiw to clean these wraps properly as the wrap has no protection unlike a metal body. Always thought they would end up like those PVC conservatory roofs, full of tiny scratches that give a blurred appearance

Brillo pad.

Scrub it hard enough , the vinyl will come off , job done :thumb:

Hi was just wondering if somebody could point me in the direction of how to clean my matt wrapped mercedes. I'm in fear of damaging the wrap using products that won't be sensitive on the wrap.
Would be a big help if anyone is "in the know".
Thanks.

How about asking the company that wrapped it?:dk:

It's a pity that you didn't get some off cuts then you could have tested anything.

Thanks a lot i just used warm water and a sponge did the job as it wasn't too dirty. As for the company who wrapped it was no answer this morning when I tried.
Thanks again.

Thanks a lot i just used warm water and a sponge did the job as it wasn't too dirty. As for the company who wrapped it was no answer this morning when I tried.
Thanks again.

...it's Sunday.:doh::doh:

give me patience please, someone, anyone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom