MB Club Vinyl Stickers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GordonTarling

MB Enthusiast
Car
2007 E63 AMG V8 Estate
With the blessing of the forum administrators and moderators, I have been granted permission to reproduce the MB club Vinyl stickers for sale on this forum.

They are sized at 210mm x 40mm in high quality, long-lasting, vinyl material ready to be applied to almost any smooth surface. On special request, I can also cut them in reverse for application to the inside of glass, which might be a better option for some.

Colours available are – black, white, silver (!), red, light blue, dark blue, yellow, purple and pink. Dayglo orange is also possible if anyone insists, but it is in different material which doesn’t resist sunlight for so long.

Cost of the standard size is £1.30, which includes first class postage. I would MUCH prefer payment by Paypal, otherwise you’ll have to mail me the cash – sorry, but anything else gets too messy. I am aiming to keep the most popular colours in stock and send them out by return, but it may sometimes take a couple of days if you ask for an unpopular colour. Larger sizes are possible on request, just PM me and I’ll give you a price. Smaller isn’t possible, I’m afraid, due to limitations of the vinyl adhesive on the smaller pieces.

ORDERING – if you wish to order just the standard size, please Paypal £1.30 to me at [email protected] and state what colour you would like in the ‘notes’ field. Please be sure to state if you need it in reverse for the inside of glass – if you don’t state, I’ll assume you want the standard type. For anything else, please PM me and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Pictures show 1 - plain black sticker, 2 - Silver sticker on outside of glass, 3 - Silver sticker on inside of glass

Attachments

• MBclub1.jpg
    MBclub1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 524
  • DSCN1710.JPG
    DSCN1710.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 481
  • DSCN1711.JPG
    DSCN1711.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 473

Users who are viewing this thread

Back