MB Dartford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 6183

I have received the invite below, have no intention of crossing the country to attend, does anybody want to go?

VIP Invitation
Thursday 25th February - Sunday 28th February 2016

You should by now have already received your official invitation to the forthcoming Closed Showroom VIP Event here at Mercedes-Benz Dartford. If you have already secured your exclusive appointment, we’re delighted you can attend and look forward to seeing you at this exclusive event.

Additional contributions have been set aside for this event

If you have yet to confirm your attendance, please call Lorraine Syrett on 07824 839 459 who will issue your VIP Event Pass and dedicated appointment time.

Alternatively, to secure an appointment email: [email protected] with your name and contact details, Lorraine Syrett will confirm your attendance by return.

We look forward to welcoming you from Thursday 25th February - Sunday 28th February 2016 at the Mercedes-Benz Dartford VIP Event.

Mercedes-Benz Dartford

pathetic marketing ..

I had one of these for Swindon. Definitely wasn't a closed event and definitely wasn't VIP. I had the same crap tea from the same self serve dispenser. And the 'VIP' pass they send is just an embarrassment.
I did have a nice 20 mins in a SL63 though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom