MB World - Sunday 13th Aug. 11:00

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks Bryan for organising what was a very entertaining day out - great cars and great chat.

Alan, loved the S6 although I think I bumped into you just after crossing a bridge over the M25 some time after leaving the pub (unless there's another Audi avant the colour of a toffee deluxe Quality Street!)

Harry

Likewise, thanks to Bryan for organising it, a very genial bunch and thoroughly enjoyable. Looking forward to the next one.

Cheers,

Gaz

I made it to this last week however I had both kids 5 yo and 3 yo so they both wanted a go in the little learners and then wanted to buy something from the shop. Before they made me put a deposit on the green jungle sports car they kept seeing though it best to skoot!!

Didn't get a chance to introduce myself or say Hi

Likewise - sorry I didn't get to see any of you guys. I was there early on with the 190 guys but didn't get a chance to wander over til after you'd left for lunch.

I did pass by the Oatlands Chaser on the way home in case any of you were still there but I guess you'd long gone by the time I was around :eek:

Next time :thumb:

I did pass by the Oatlands Chaser on the way home in case any of you were still there but I guess you'd long gone by the time I was around :eek:

Next time :thumb:

You should have popped in Will, we were there until about 4:00pm - lots to chat about ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom