MB World - Sunday 5th June 11:00

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bryan Allman

SUPPORTER
Car
SLK55 (R172) 62.
It's back to the usual routine again after a string of great events round the country. That means turn up in what you like - other marques welcome. The usual programme of meet in the car park at 11:00. Chat about cars and put the world to rights until time for coffee and the obligatory tour of the AMG floor etc and watching the loons on the track.

Add your name to the list - new faces especially welcome :)

Bryan Allman

Sorry Bryan, I will be in the very north of Scotland ( Bettyhill ). Will try to bring the Volvo next time.

I should be okay.

No show I'm afraid. Waiting on the special tool to arrive from the Fatherland, so chances are the car will still be in bits.

Haha - at this rate it will be Peter and I watching MotoGP on the big screen :)

Add your names if you can :)

:)

Bryan Allman
C43AMG
Charles Morgan

I can think of no more congenial company! Might be in my SM as my Benz is still in restoration, after a Sunday watching the Vie en Bleu at Prescott hill climb some gentle coffee action would be a nice change.

I would have been up for this but don't arrive back home until 1am Sunday morning will try and make the next one though

I'll try and make it, step-daughter's getting married on Friday but hopefully normal service will have been resumed by Sunday!

Bryan Allman
C43AMG
Charles Morgan
Gaz_l

Cheers,

Gaz

Sorry 'old codgers' can't make this one. Have fun, put the world right over a latte and catch up next time :D

Matt

Sorry 'old codgers' can't make this one. Have fun, put the world right over a latte and catch up next time :D

Matt

:p:p:p:p

Sorry can't make it Sunday as helping friend move house. Weather looks good so hope you have a good get together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom