MBClub UK Android Mobile APP out now

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What does this app give that accessing via Safari doesn't? (Thinking of the iPhone/iPad) I access using my iPhone at the moment and see no disadvantages?

I do the same. I'm assuming it's designed so that you don't have to keep zooming in and out and scrolling right and left. So worth giving it a try when launched.
I use iPod Touch.

We are now on the Apple app store - may take up to 24 hours to propagate....

Last edited:
Under what? I tried searching for Mbclub and I get nothing?

Brilliant. Now I can participate in the best forum on the smartest-until-my-Samsung-Galaxy-S-II-arrives smartphone, my Galaxy S. Yay!

Can't seem to find this in Google Play, has it been pulled?

Without Tapatalk access either it's a bit slow and cumbersome to use the site on a mobile.

Can't seem to find this in Google Play, has it been pulled?

Without Tapatalk access either it's a bit slow and cumbersome to use the site on a mobile.

I've just looked and can't find it either. Shame Tapatalk isn't enabled anymore for MBClub as it's one of the few Android apps for forums that run on my Playbook.

iPone App

Have asked this before.....is there still an iPhone app available??? cant find one on app store?:confused:

Can it be downloaded from anywhere else? The Apps market won't allow access to all tablets. If the tablet isn't on an approved list it won't let you download anything. They are worse than iTunes. :mad:

I would love to download it for my HTC desire, but can’t find it anywhere on Google play store, or is there another android market I should be visiting?

I've just been given a copy of Forum Runner, not sure if it was entirely legal as it's £1.69 on Google Play, and it works fine with the MBClub website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom