MBCLUBTR cencorship

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oabey

Car
c180
I am regret to say that, but unfortunately in turkey, it is impossibible to maintain an efficient argumant.

In turkey, mbclubtr undermine ordinary mercedes cars, due to high taxes, they could only buy low level and diesel engines, despite that, they make fun of standart cars, for instance c180 which has halogen lightning. Like arabian culture, they give importance to visual panache, they decorate their cars like an amg, performance cars. they ordered 110 hp cars with 18-19 inch tires.

Their members named cla 180 d as cla amg, when i warned them, and against to fun with standart cars, they banned me. :ban:

Their administrators attitudes are a shame for mbclub world :wallbash:

Oh dear...you better be careful here, the same cars are AMG in the UK too.

i know, amg package is an authentic option which can be ordered from fabric, but in mbclubtr, some users tried to make fun with standart cars, without looking their same engine. they also ordered start level under 1600 cc diesel engines.
and i dont think that, in here, members try to call their car as mercedes cla amg, as if it is not cla 45 amg, named it as cla 180 d amg can be true, but in turkish forum, due to their pshycologic complex, some members regret their cars engine, and try to implie a lie, as they use actual amg.
at mbclubtr, when you make fun with standart cars, it is ok, but when you criticize 1600 cc amg package, its some undemocratic admins banned you, they actually create very artificial world whic dictated by them

just to be clear, mbclub is not related/affiliated to mbclubtr

and i dont think that, in here, members try to call their car as mercedes cla amg, as if it is not cla 45 amg, named it as cla 180 d amg can be true,

Only Dieselman would do a thing like that here ;)

Let's calm down please. This is supposed to be a friendly and helpful place where members can exchange views or offer advice without unnecessary recrimination. Welcome to the forum Oabey.

I am taking bets: will this thread just get closed, or deleted altogether?

Derek,

Your job is to moderate, not make stupid remarks about former members that were infinately more worthwhile than yourself.

Regards

Steve.

*infinitely*

Deleted

Deleted again as I just read it again and wet myself lolololololol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom