McLaren Technology Centre

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dragon

Banned
Who can arrange a visit?;)

I have hundreds of photos somewhere from when I worked for the Main Contractor who built the place.

I'll have a dig and post some pics.

KJ

You can join Team McLaren, and for about £30 they will take you round. I think you get tea and coffee too.

or go for a job interview, its a nice place, best looking item on show was the receptionist in the F1 part, the grounds andthe building are epix though, and when we walked from the car park underneath to the main building it was all very Austin Powers, the musuem in Williams is better though as they have more F1 cars and a 6R4!! and you get to drive through a place called Ginge on the way there which is always worth a photo call!

Visit the McLaren Technology Centre

I'm posting this as someone asked the question - how do I get to visit the McLaren Technology Centre? The answer is by bidding on the LOT 35, a behind the scenes tour, in our up-coming auction.

I know many of you will be keen on this so you can find full detials of the prize by clicking on the attached link and looking for LOT 35. Retail Trust London Ball

Please pass this on to anyone you think might be interested!

Many thanks
:)

PS All proceeds go to Retail Trust so you will be helping charity as well as getting the trip of a lifetime.
By way of a little background on the charity Retail Trust was founded in 1832 to support people in retail who had fallen on hard times and the Queen is our patron. We currently run 5 retirement estates around the country for people who have retired from retail. We also support the 3 million people working in retail via our confidential helpline. In cases of real distress we also give hardship grants and are on track to away £1M in this way this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom