MCR body shop in Manchester. Highly recommend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SmartMAC

Car
C250 CDI Sport Coupe AMG
I was playing with the idea of having chips away to come and repair a scuffed alloy and scratched rear quarter panel on my wife's Alfa MiTo. I was quoted £257 for a smart repair including 10% discount after providing pictures of the damaged items.

I contacted the body shop I used in the past for an equivalent repair. I was happy to find out they were still in business after the last time I used them was over 4 years ago.
I talk to the owner who ensures me they can do the job in a day but better leave it in the body shop for a couple of days.

I collected the car today and the job is perfect. They have repaired and re- sprayed the whole wheel and done the same to the whole of the rear bumper. They even polished most of the scratches from the door sills which were looking awful. All in, I have paid £190 including vat.

I am a happy bunny and just shows how much money chips away make. Not a fraction of the traditional body shop like they advertised, more like 30% than a traditional body shop.

I would recommend them to anybody looking for a quality job. I am not associated to them in any way, just a happy customer.

Last edited:
Hi SmartMAC,

Whats the name of that bodyshop, I'm thinking about having the front end sorted, its full of stone chips, have made it look half respectable with chipex but it really needs a proper job!

Cheers

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom