Meet the new addition to my family.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Michael G

Car
Nowt yet....
Well after a long 3 year gap we finally have another Kitten. :D
He's a sweet little moggy who we've called Sammy.
He rarely keeps still but he's now worn out and asleep on my knee. :)
Here's a few pics.

Aww he's very cute. I have an Amber cat on my knee right now, staring at the back of my laptop screen.

4270475043_3ede5710b8_b.jpg

DSCF0429.JPGGreat!! MB cat thread. Here's Takumi!

He's a Birman - similar to a Ragdoll, but shorter in the body, white paws and generally more lively characters. Great fun!

Well after a long 3 year gap we finally have another Kitten. :D
He's a sweet little moggy who we've called Sammy.
He rarely keeps still but he's now worn out and asleep on my knee. :)
Here's a few pics.

Ahhh he is lovely, should be called a male version of jess, as looks identical to post man pats puss.

here is our master! you dont own cats

ps any body know how to edit size of attached pics?

Attachments

• cat3.jpg
    cat3.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Ahhh he is lovely, should be called a male version of jess, as looks identical to post man pats puss.

Mines already bossing me about, he pathetically miaows at me when he hungry or needs to get off my knee etc.
He already thinks he owns my room, he'll bound in and sleep on me or my bed bless him. :D

Mines already bossing me about, he pathetically miaows at me when he hungry or needs to get off my knee etc.
He already thinks he owns my room, he'll bound in and sleep on me or my bed bless him. :D

Nothing like a puss, and of course how you look after him at the start , becomes what you get as he gets older, bit like raising kids, lots of love and attention when young, but you probably know this already having had a puss before. Enjoy!!

He looks very grand - quite agree that they own us. Mine came to me lacking confidence as he had two owners before me in 2 years. He's getting better (ie more bossy!) as he should.

I made my first attempt at attaching a photo last night - I had to resize it in another programme first - I used Windows Office Picture Manager.

Nothing like a puss, and of course how you look after him at the start , becomes what you get as he gets older, bit like raising kids, lots of love and attention when young, but you probably know this already having had a puss before. Enjoy!!

He's getting plenty of love trust me. :D
He seems more social then our old moggy but that might be because he's an active kitten instead of a fat 13 year old fur ball. :p

Strange:confused: It was showing last night after I posted the pic.

Oh well, posting it again as a thumbnail.

Attachments

• Oli Aug08 002.jpg
    Oli Aug08 002.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 52
Now I see my file was too large. Resized now and uploaded again.

Why is there no opportunity to edit your own post? Really would be helpful.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom